Permanent Hair Removal
This season treat yourself to the gift of smooth and silky skin by opting for our IPL hair removal treatment. Our IPL (intense pulsed light) machines are FDA approved and offer a safe, cost effective and long term solution to unwanted hair growth.
With Summer just around the corner, now is the perfect time to begin your journey to long-term smoothness.
Excessive or unsightly body hair can be upsetting for both men and women and difficult or inconvenient to remove. IPL hair removal is a rapid, yet gentle way of removing unwanted hair, and is medically proven to give you permanent hair reduction.
IPL hair removal is suitable for most patients, with the best results obtained on paler skin types and with darker hairs.
Book a consultation today or call 01628 898941 to speak with our team.
Why IPL Hair Removal?
- 1IPL hair removal can result in permanent removal of unwanted hair. Statistics show that 60-95% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of treatments.
- 2IPL hair removal procedure is much shorter than other methods such as electrolysis. Advancements in technology means you are able to carry on with your daily routine straight away with no down time.
- 3The procedure is virtually painless.
- 4No more shaving or waxing! Someone can shave 11,540 times in one lifetime – with statistics like this it is easy to see why anyone would like to remove unwanted hair permanently.
- 5As the hand piece is passed over the area being treated, the hairs are destroyed, reducing further growth and leaving a silky smooth feel even on sensitive skin.
GET SET FOR SUMMER
TAKE 40% OFF LASER HAIR REMOVAL COURSE PRICES BELOW*
|Treatment Area||Per Treatment||Course of 4||Course of 6|
|Lip & Chin||£95||£325||£450|
|Neck & Shoulders||£150||£500||£725|
Frequently Asked Questions
As well as the IPL treatment needing melanin, the hair must also be in a certain stage of its growth cycle for the treatment to be effective. This cycle is known as the ‘active growing phase’, or anagen, and is when the hair is connected to the base of the hair follicle. This connection provides a direct pathway for the light energy to disperse where the hair is produced at the base of the follicle.
Not every hair is in this phase at any one time on the body which is why you will need multiple treatments. This is referred to as the ‘resting phase’ or telogen.
+ Offer applies to new courses only.